Find out your talents, strengths and passions!
Explore a special English training course for those who want to unlock their possibilities in career and life. Sign up for an intensive 40-hours (5 days) training course based upon CH-Q method and get a comprehensive tool, which will help you grow and identify your strengths, talents and passions. The training course is based on interactive methods and includes many interesting and practical activities.
What is the method on which the training is based upon?
CH-Q is an instrument for self management of competences. It´s training for small groups (8-14 people).
- People who are aware of their competences are able to make realistic planning towards their future.
- Students, unemployed people as well as employees will have a better view on who they are and which career steps they should take.
- People who experience this method are more motivated for their work or study.
- Participants are able to take more conscious career steps and know where their value is.
- This method helps to reach potential of clients and learn them to take responsibility for managing their own life.
For whom is the training?
- For everyone who wants to identify their strengths, talents and passion and grow.
- For counsellors, coaches, psychologists, teachers and other professionals.
- If you are looking for a comprehensive method that is easily portable for your own needs.
- For everyone who wants to get better knowledge of himself/herself.
How does the training look like?
Training course lasts 5 days (8 hours per day) and it is divided into two blocks.
First block – 3 days (9 am – 5 pm)
Searching for competences and qualities based on one´s past experience
- Overview about the method of recognition competences and how to use it in our professional and daily life.
- How to identify key life events and how to work with them.
- Qualities in context (Core quadrant by Daniel Ofman).
- How to identify qualities and positive traits in others.
- Work and life values and how to find them.
Second block – 2 days (9 am – 5 pm)
Identifying needs that are in balance with current personal situation. Setting up life visions and goals
- Change design – how to work with change.
- Feedback – how to give it and receive it.
- My inner motivation and how to motivate myself and others.
- Different approaches in decision making.
- How to identify vision and career goals.
- Designing the personal development plan and methods of evaluation.
What you´ll get?
- Comprehensive tool for a personal development.
- Better understanding of yourself (or your clients).
- You´ll identify your competences and get support in life and career decision making.
- You´ll develop your own career portfolio and get a valuable feedback.
- Fun – it´s not just about listening to a lecturer. We´re using creative techniques like interviews, art techniques, reflection etc.
When and where the training will be held?
The training will be held in Prague, Czech Republic. You can choose from two terms:
- May 20th - May 24th 2019
- September 23rd- September 27th 2019
What is the price?
The price of 5 days intensive training per person is 690 euro.
If you represent a non-profit or educational organization, you may get an Erasmus grant for the admission. Find out how to pay the education from the Erasmus fund in our article here.
Why to choose our company? Find out more about us and our lecturers here.
How to sign up?
If you are interested in this training, let us know by e-mail email@example.com.