Sign up for an intensive 40-hours (5 days) training course of CH-Q method and get a comprehensive tool for working with clients - help them grow and identify their strengths, talents and passions. Course could be fully covered by the Erasmus+Programme funding - find out more information.
For whom is the training?
- To counselors, coaches, psychologists, teachers...to everyone who want to get better in their field
- If you want to help your clients identify their strengths, talents and passion and help them grow
- If you are looking for a comprehensive method that is easily portable for your own needs
- For everyone who wants to get yourself better
What you´ll get?
- 15-years know-how in career counseling
- Comprehensive method for a personal development
- You´ll learn how to identify competences in others and how to support them in their career decision making
- Many practical exercises that you can apply into your own practice
- Better understanding of yourself and your clients
- You´ll develop your own career portfolio and get a feedback
- Fun – it´s not just about listening to a lecturer. We´re using creative techniques like interviews, art techniques, reflection etc.
- CH-Q Certificate from EKS
When and where the training will be held?
The training will be held in Prague, Czech Republic:
- May 20th - May 24th 2019
- September 23rd - September 27th 2019
- April 20th - April 24th 2020
What is the price?
The price of 5 days intensive training per person is 690 euro. A non-profit and educational organization can get an Erasmus grant for the admission and also for an accommodation and transportation. Find out how to pay the education from the Erasmus fund in our article here.
How to sign up?
If you are interested in CH-Q or other courses for career consultants, let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can tailor the courses for your needs.
Training course lasts 5 days (8 hours per day) and it is divided into two blocks.
First block – 3 days
9 am – 5 pm
Searching for competences and qualities based on one´s past experience
- Overview about the method CH-Q of recognition competences and how to use it in our professional and daily life
- How to identify key life events and how to work with them
- Qualities in context (Core quadrant by D. Ofman)
- How to identify qualities and positive traits in other people
- Work and life values
Second block – 2 days
9 am – 5 pm
Identifying needs that are in balance with personal current life situation. Setting up life visions and goals
- Change design – how to work with change
- Feedback – how to give it and receive it
- My inner motivation and how to motivate others and myself
- Different approaches to decision making and identifying the career goal
- Designing the personal development plan and methods of evaluation